Residence Fix Loans and Home Accessibility Grants
Residence repair loans assist low-income homeowners pay money for needed and critical repairs. Our objective would be to expel unhealthy or hazardous conditions, eiminate barriers to accessibility, improve security for people with real disabilities and energy that is incorporate measures that reduce payday loans in Indiana power expenses and use.
We offer loans to low-income homeowners for needed and home that is critical and little funds to low-income people with disabilities in order to make their houses more accessible. Loans and funds available and limits that are income down the page.
Fill in an inquiry to learn if you’re qualified!
For low-income people with real disabilities to boost safety and access(some tenants may possibly not be qualified): Accessibility funds
For low-income home owners: Home Fix Loans
Us or call 503-655-8591 if you have other quesitons, email.
How can the Housing Rehabilitation Program work?
This program provides low-interest loans and funds to simply help property owners in Clackamas County repair their homes and enhance accessibility.
Procedures to acquire a true house repair loan or accessibility grant:
- Complete an inquiry that is on-line phone our workplace for help. If it seems maybe you are qualified we’re going to include you to the waiting list. Whenever financing can be obtained, we will give you a page. If you should be nevertheless interested, you might then use.
- We are going to review your determine and application eligibility.
- In the event that you qualify, a Rehab Advisor will examine your premises to ascertain just exactly exactly what repairs are required. Safe practices products certainly are a concern.
- You shall request bids from contractors that you choose. A listing of interested contractors can be obtained for the convenience.
- Your Rehab Advisor can assist you through the construction procedure.
Low-income homeowners (and renters that are eligible with physical disabilities might be qualified to receive a grant up to $5,000 to pay for the expense of increasing access and security. Types of qualified improvements: wheelchair ramps, handrails and widened doorways, bathroom or kitchen accessibility improvements such as for example roll-in showers, raised toilets and grab pubs. (For tenants in flats, at the least 51 % associated with devices into the framework needs to be occupied by low-income households. )
Residence Fix Loans
|solitary Purpose wellness or security product only. Examples: water/well, septic/sewer, roof or temperature. Primary temperature supply just — woodstoves & pellet stoves are believed a heat source that is secondary. (No equity needed. )||$15,000|
|Outside Repairs Examples: Roof/Gutters, Paint, Weatherization, Windows/Doors, Foundation. (Credit and equity demands apply. )||$25,000|
|Complete Repairs Complete house repairs must satisfy Community developing rehab standards.||$35,000|
Basic loan needs
House should be positioned in Clackamas County and must certanly be looking for fix
Deferred Payment Loan (DPL) terms
Minimal 3percent per year simple interest. Payments are deferred — no monthly premiums. Deferred provided that home owner life in home, or until offered, name transported, refinance, or modification of good use. Loans are guaranteed by lien on home.
Current yearly gross income limits effective June 28, 2019
Family members’s yearly income that is gross be not as much as 80% associated with the County’s median earnings, as decided by HUD. The limits that are current apply to loans and funds are shown below.
|Domestic Size||Annual Gross money (maximum)|
We have been currently soliciting for contractors whom could be enthusiastic about putting in a bid on jobs when you look at the Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program. Contractors on our list needs to be certified, fused and registered because of the State of Oregon Construction Contractors Board and now have experience in housing rehabilitation.
We try not to suggest or endorse any contractors. Contractors from the HUD debarred list aren’t qualified to use.
If you should be enthusiastic about working together with our system, please complete the specialist information return and application to the workplace. Please include copies of your CCB registration, insurance certificates and certifications of certain trades, including asbestos or lead-based paint.
Applications and supporting documents may be mailed to: Clackamas County Community developing, 2051 Kaen Rd., STE 245, Oregon City, Oregon 97045; Faxed to 503-655-8563; or emailed.
For those who have any queries or require extra information, you may possibly phone County Rehab professionals, Jayson Tidland or Mike Woolman at 503-655-8591.
- Applicant must obtain or perhaps property that is buying must certanly be in name
- Owner must are now living in home
- Property fees should be present
- Applicant will need to have adequate equity
- Loans for outside repairs need that the outside of domiciles be brought as much as HUD’s Housing Quality Standards (HQS) and Clackamas County’s minimal rehab standards.
- Loans for the purpose that is single limited by one health or security product just.
- All work needs to be done by Oregon-licensed and bonded contractors.
- Manufactured houses in areas try not to be eligible for that loan. (OK for an Accessibility give. )